Monday 11 June 2012

Haridwar.. The city of Magic


The journey of train is always amazing. People of different kinds starts with their stories and keeps on sharing experiences. But mine was little different. I had no one of my age except two beautiful girls (4/10 rating) whom I didn't got chance to talk. (Dad was their), so I did friendship with sight seeing and gate of train. Beautiful nature, grass lands, farms were there everywhere. It became more interesting with the villagers and dehatis who were fighting over seat in reservation class. Well that was not my concern. All it ended after 26 hours journey when we stepped in Haridwar.

I was here when I was kid. But this time I found it more beautiful. Don't know why?
Haridwar is always known for it's magic. I always thought magic is only of the religious history and clean Ganges water. But I was wrong. Magic is here every where. Or may be it is my perception because I didn't expected anything this much over here. The shallow ghats, the cold water, freshness in air, positive radiations were their I found that or not only this but also so many beautiful faces (how could I help myself not seeing beautiful girls all around) in a period of time that not in even in metros or luxurious places would have. I not being religious still found a perfect place. It was for everything.. the adventure, site seeing, river, swimming, eye tonic.. everything. A perfect place for honeymoon too.

The journey longed 3 days. But I could have stayed their for long. It was the first time I didn't missed my friends, because I was in love with that place. You never know what would you see their. But the moment you will be in air on a rope way, the view of Ganges will just steal your heart. A breath taking beauty.. The moment You will on ghaat, you will just stripped and jump into amazingly cold water. The place don't let you booze. Because you just don't need it. And if the place is less amazing, than RISHIKESH is waiting for you. ;) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment