Saturday 9 June 2012

What is True Love?


We often love someone every time in our life. And it's funny every time we find any new one we think it's the true love. But is it?? We often do things which she likes and likes us for that. Time goes on and attraction looses it's weight. Why? Because she liked us for the things which we did for her. So, where is true love than? And if we find it how would we recognize it? Is it the intensity of love we feel when we are together and the never ending pain when she is away..!! Well it may be, but it's just the joy of having someone for me only. And also it comes repeatedly. So what else? The way she treats you, caring more than herself, sharing every thought and the lovely promises  she asks over the fights seeing other couples? I don't think so. She is too excited of having a boy for her and all these things are to make sure we should never leaves her.So what is true love than?


Let's keep this story aside and take an example. We almost have a fight with our mom. She never understands our tender age and our feelings though. She scolds us for silly things too. She knows that no one can be perfect, but still tries her best everyday to make us same. ( Her Heart... no treatment..!! ). And what we do? We don't talk to her, ignore her. She do the same showing the angry attitude of her. But in the evening if we dare to skip our dinner, than she is back our old mummy. Loving, caring, pampering mom. She always know a secret how to cheer us. She just revolves her magic band and we start sharing every thing we have in our mind to her. This is not a one time thing, but a constantly repeating thing over our life. Why do we forgive her for her scoldings every time? Why can't ourselves live without speaking to her longer?


Is this due to love I do to her? But I love my girl-friend also. But no magic is like this. Is it because she is elder? Hell no. Otherwise my girlfriend would also be senior to me, and I wouldn't have even liked this. So is this because no else woman even exactly same or better, can replace her? Yes, this may be the reason. No one is like her. I don't even want someone better than her. If she is wrong to me, I don't have any problem also. What ever she is, it's just perfect for me. And also I respect her. I respect her without giving a second thought. I believe whatever she do is just perfect for me, even if I don't like it and fight for it. I want her to be with me always, as she was with me right from birth.


So it means I love my mom truly. Because I love her unconditionally, respect her for what she is and nobody can replace her. So does this test is applicable to my girlfriend also? Yes. If I can trust her blindly. If I feel praising her for every single thing between us. I respect her for being true. And no one else could know me better than her. If these things happen automatically, than yes she is my true love that I was searching in every other girl too.

Shubham Singhal

No comments:

Post a Comment